We invite you to come and relive the story of the birth of Jesus, the Prince of Peace:
Open this post for more details.
- Sunday Services – at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- December 3 (Communion)
- December 10
- December 17, with short cantata at the 11:00 a.m. service
- Christmas Eve Services – December 24:
One morning service at 10:00 a.m.,
Three evening services: 7:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m., and Communion at 10:30 p.m.
(Nursery care and children’s programs at all morning services and on Christmas Eve at 7:00 p.m.)
- December 31 – One morning service at 10:00 a.m.
- PA Day Camp, for children SK – Grade 6: Friday, December 1, 8:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- A Night in Bethlehem – kids and their families explore the city at the time of Jesus’ birth. Through hand-on experiences they’ll find out about the most important baby every – and learn that Jesus came to save us: Saturday, December 9, 5-7 p.m (includes a light meal).
- Multi-media program – “Songs of the Christmas Story: Each Sunday during service.
- Christmas Eve Service – 7:00 p.m.
- DOXA Gathering: December 1, 6:30 p.m. – rides from St. Andrew’s
- Youth Banquet for grades 6-12: December 16, 5:00 p.m.