January and February 2018 Events
The new year is full of events at St. Andrews. You are welcome to join us for them all (OPEN THIS POST FOR A FULL VIEW!):
- Kenji Horrisaki – “The Mystery of Faith in our Lives” Saturday January 13, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. All are welcome to this Men Sponsored Breakfast.
- PA Day Camps (January 19/18; Feb 16/18; June 8/18) For children from SK to Grade 6. Contact the church office for more information.
- 48th Annual Burns Dinner Saturday, January 20/18 at 12:00 noon. Don’t miss the St. Andrew’s Classic, with all the traditional ingredients. Contact the church office for more information.
- What Christians Believe – starting Wednesday February 7 at 7 p.m. Pastor Duncan will be running a 6 – night session involving reading and small group discussion. Space is limited to ten participants. Please Contact Duncan at the Church office for more information, or to register.
- Youth Events: As usual, the youth have lots of special events planning, including:
- DOXA Gathering – January 12
- Youth Connection – January 27
- Elevation Retreat – February 23-25