September Event Summary 2014!
St. Andrew’s is hosting or our folks are participating in a wide range of interesting and educational activities starting this fall: Open this link for a list of our Special Events.
- The book launch for My Precious Life, written by our own Pat Boyes will be held here at St. Andrews on September 6, 2014 from 1 to 3 p.m. The books are $15.00 each with part of the proceeds going towards the Steeple fund.
- St. Andrew’s Golf Tournament: At Bushwood on Tuesday, September 9th at 10.45 am. with dinner to follow at Kelsey’s. Please sign up on the sheet in the C.E. Hall (Session/Board of Manager’s notice board) or phone Alan Leach at 416-286-5303.
- Living History Part 2 Save the Date – September 13th Pot Luck Dinner & Entertainment – Details to Follow
- Mustard Seed Bible Study starts again – between the services
- Septemberfest is coming on Friday September 19! It’s a time to reconnect with friends, bring in neighbours, and enjoy a lunch and activities sponsored by the Pastoral Care team. We’ve got a wonderful lunch planned, worship and communion, and our speaker will be Dr. Amanda Morel. Watch for more information closer to the date, but meanwhile reserve that Friday to join with us.
- Men’s Breakfast at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday September 20. Al Clarkson will speak on his role and involvement with the Presbyterian Museum.
- “Pawsitively Pets” is coming to St. Andrew’s at 2:00 p.m. on September 20 A great opportunity for parents and grandparents to bring kids, grandkids, and their friends.
- IF YOU WANT TO WALK ON WATER, is the title of our next inspirational Bible Study Starting date: Wednesday Evening September xxth (Updated to Oct 1, 2014) Sign up at the CD table)
- September 25 – Presbytery of Pickering golf tournament – registration forms on the on the Session / Board of Managers notice board.
- Fantastic Festive First Fall Youth connection: Saturday September 27, 5:00 – 7:30 pm
- One Accord: Gospel Concert, September 27th at 7 p.m. St. David’s Presbyterian Church, 1300 Danforth Rd. Scarborough, Tickets $20, Seniors $15, Kids free.
- Ladies Thank Offering Service – Sunday September 28.