ST. ANDREW’S IS HAPPY TO PROVIDE PROGRAMS FOR YOUR CHILDREN ON SUNDAY MORNINGS!
- Babies and toddlers are cared for in a bright, clean nursery Room #3 on the lower floor.
- Children, ages 3 to Grade 6 enjoy Sunday School, Bible stories and crafts
- Youth, Grade 7-12, meet under the direction of Alain Virgin.
- Sunday School and Youth meet in the Sanctuary for the beginning of worship and then go to their respective programs.
- All teachers and supervisors are trained and have been checked by police to provide safe, secure and enjoyable programs. We would be happy to have you introduce your children to these programs Sunday mornings.